Samstag, 11. August 2012

MFTL

MY FAVORITE TANNING LOTIONS ! ♥

#NO.1

You get a very bronzing and naturally tanlook without streeks and orange skin. I love this product and it works perfect for me. Give it a try and you will love it *-*

Cabana Tan Extreme - Dark Sunless Tanning Lotion

Buy and give a try !


#No.2

Maybe the first time the application will be difficult and hard for you. Ask your sister or mom to help you. But I love the result of it. Since I saw Snooki from Jersey Shore with this handy tan thing I always looked for something like this and I finally found it yaaay :P I like the tan look and for me it doesn't get streaky or orange. 

HANDY TAN AIRBRUSH TANNING SYSTEM KIT 





So give them a try and tell me your experience about them.

♥KayKay



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen